Saturday, May 23, 2015

New Graphic Tablet ❣

Last week I got my hands on Intous Manga, a different Wacom brand. I was starting to doubt wither it was worth it or not. It was! The tablet is smaller than my first one, which saves space since I usually work with pen and papers scattered on my table. Although small it works magnificently! The pen is even lighter.

My imaginary manga cover lol
I had to admit I had initial problems when I was about to download the program but I'm glad Wacom's technical service helped me and in less than a week to boot! - Not like in Italy :P
With Clip Art Studio I'm hoping to make some comic panels once again other than artworks and...why not? A real one shot manga. Haha... We'll see for now.  

The substitute nibbles were actually on the back of the tablet

Here's a preview of the work in progress for a request on DA.