Thursday, May 5, 2016

Conspiracy: Update

Can't believe it's already May! I've been so busy with personal problems I hardly even managed to work on Conspiracy.

On the other hand, a few days ago I finished a game script for a short KN (again) which title is yet to be decided. Getting back on Conspiracy, I'm happy Yuu's new sprite version looks more decent than my earlier works! I guess I did improve on my sprite making design, but there's more space for further improvement, especially the coloring part.

I kept his original hair style

I do admit his hair came a bit off but oh well... In the meantime after applying his base colors I'll move on to Katsuo.

My goal is still to publish this game within 2016. Also, regarding the game's CG I don't think I honestly can pull off all that work. Thus, this brought me to consider looking for a CG artist, although I honestly wanted to work on them myself to make both sprite and CG coherent to the game's art style. But this and that, this and that...

I plan to start asking around once I get every characters' default sprite done. 

That's all for today's update! Have a nice day!