Thursday, May 26, 2016

General Projects Update

Conspiracy

This otome will be put on hold for now. So far I'm reviewing the points system and copy/pasting the script while trying to organize its label.


Yaoi Jam

Starting this Friday I will commence working on the BL project's art assets. The game jam will begin on 1st June so until then, I won't be coding any of the UI nor sprites.
I have also prepared initial sketches for the characters' sprite but wanted to confront a 3rd party's opinion in terms of character design and I'll be opening the thread pretty soon on LemmaSoft so you guys should check us out! 


Short KN

A few weeks ago I mentioned I finish writing this short script for a really short KN. I received the proof-read just yesterday and it's 100% ready to be worked on. Depending on its feedback I might make a 2nd chapter for the story. I will be working on this after Yaoi Jam, alongside Conspiracy.


That's all for today's post! In addition, as of next week I'm finished with the school year! (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*