Monday, May 16, 2016

Sorry!

Hi everyone! I'm sorry for the lack of update! 

I'm very busy at school with my my final exams for this year and all piling up. I'm still working on Conspiracy whenever I can though. In fact I'm proud to say Riko's new base sprite version is finally reaching its finishing touches with the coloring.
I've already prepared Yuu's flat colors as well while Katsuo's on standby, ready for the lineart. I admit I kind of neglected copying the proof-read script. I'm too focused on my personal problems too.

I'll make up for the game art after school ends as I await my ill fate. There's a 50.5% chance that I may stop being a VN creator or player around next year for personal reasons. I won't be posting the details about it here though since this is now solely a game development blog. In addition, I love my privacy.

Changing topic, I might partecipate at Yaoi Jam this year! There's this dark short game which has been bugging me since last year. It could even be a 16+ game for its possible contents. No nsfw scenes although there could be some allusion to it but I won't be putting those. I'm thinking of giving more importance to the psychological aspect of the game rather than the characters' physical relationship. Plus, I'm still not good with drawing nor writing those scenes despite my deep love for BL manga, literature and games.

As for that short KN I finished writing, turns out I will be using Cloud Novel for it. It will have only one soundtrack and some CGs. No sprite though. Depending on the feedback I might make a second part or episode for it which more or less explains the story. The latter will be difficult for neither I myself understand what that story is all about. I'm so ashamed of myself.

This is the longest post I've written after a long time.

Take care everyone!

Silver