Saturday, August 7, 2021

Dev Diary #21

 

Dear Dev Diary,

I had a scare last Friday where the laptop's charger finally broke in two. The crisis was averted, thankfully. I managed to buy a working charger at a local variety store a couple of blocks away from our home. After leaving it on for about an hour, it successfully charged the laptop to 100%.

Mini-heart-attack aside, I'm still working on Pink Rose's CGs. However, after further reflection, I came to realise I won't be able to finish all 14 (5 of which have 2 varieties) of them in time for SuNoFes. Still, I'm determined to release Pink Rose in 2021! 😤

(CG sketch of Fujioka meeting Hajime in front of the house)


As for the Spooktober Member Hunting, we're still a UI designer short. There's going to be a meet and greet on August 21st and 26th at DevTalk+, so hopefully, I'll find someone then. Worst-case scenario, I'll have to handle it myself with the help of another team member who mentioned they can also do UI design.  On the plus side, I finished writing the scenes guidelines for The Raven. This should help us determine how many backgrounds will be needing. The results so held six backgrounds. 

I'm a bit unsure of one of the endings and have yet to receive feedback from my fellow co-writer. But should he approve of it, we have something to work it come September.

That's all for this week. 

Have an awesome weekend!