Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Contemplating...2

Okay, so clearly today I'm not much in the mood on working on Mizuno's sprite and her expressions.. I don't why, but I hope my currently artistic mood wouldn't sway the other way around now that only 3 sprites' presentations are remaining. :(  My gawd -_-""
I'm guessing demo release between April-May might actually happen, that depends, of course, on how much I'll managed to pull off or if during Spring break I don't go travelling for long... Well, I guess travelling somewhere might actually refresh my energy (currently on 67%) and inspiration (lacking them nowadays). It's not bad taking a break for some time once in a while :) Hiatus? Nah... K's fan would surely attack me if I take a break now XD
I've been on hiatus long enough... But I prefer calling it "break" than "hiatus". Let's just say, I need some change of air... Sorry for posting another waste of time ;P