Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Feel Free To Hate Me ❤

As expected I am now diverting my attention back on CGs completely putting aside the sprites. MY GAWD! Even I hate myself for it >.<  Ah, but I'm satisfied at how the "new" sprites look! *insert evil laugh here*  Preview! Preview!


*0* Whoah~~~ I love my work ❤ *cough*narcissist*cough**cough*   Anyway as mentioned before I am now reprising the artwork for CGs! The Demo has 2 of 'em which are available on the Special Ending + CG as mentioned in an earlier post *am i a freakin' masochist?!*  So how do demo release work anyway??? Do you have to post a walk-through if one ending isn't easy to obtain??? *duh...i'm soo stupid* 
I'm pretty sure I'll have to make a walk-through in case one of the endings are hard to get, specially the CG part.
SPOILER!:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
  There are actually two secret characters in the game's full version!!!