Saturday, March 1, 2014

Crossdressing Characters

The other day  I was discussing Riko's cosplay with a friend. About how it was a shame she's a real female and about how I might be making crossdressing characters due to "Liar Lily" or "Uso Lily" influence. I mean can you imagine dating a boy, although super handsome, has the tendency to crossdress simply because he loves girls? I'm reading the manga more for the story though. Can't help but laugh everytime I read it! :D
This is not yuri! Hence Liar Lily...

 But more than "Liar Lily" influence, I just wanted to make a bishoujo who can at the same time can pass as a bishounen. More importantly I didn't want to have the confident-gal-pal cliché...Urgh..Why are we talking about Liar Lily again? O.o
Anyway, I tried making a crossdressing Jin during our conversations and the result? An unbelievably beautiful crossdresser. Here's a primary sketch for Jin's sprite. Pair it with Riko in Prince cosplay and we have a Mizuno's target cosplaying duo! Poor Jin...

Okay,okay. I'll get back on working his sprite pose now...

PS. I recommend reading "Liar Lily" for those who still haven't read it! ;)