Thursday, March 27, 2014

Felt like Posting...

I'm done with the new credits video! It lasts for 1 minute 50 seconds or something like that...-.-U  Either way it's still better if you check it out on the first try when demo starts. I'm just seeking attention TT^TT   It's been so rainy this past few days, that it seems as if Spring just came by and quickly went home then Winter realized he still haven't finished his job around here. 
This aside, within 25 days I'll have to face Nyx in PP3... Anyone played Persona series yet? I haven't played the entire series but after watching P4 the Animation I became a huge fan. ❤
I really like their UI and the story in PP3 is like watching 3 seasons where in each a different villain shows up.  Changing topic again, as I thought this week hasn't been really fruit-full at all. Thank you for reading this boring post. m(-_-)m  

Here are somethings for you to forgive me...