Monday, June 15, 2015

Conspiracy: Back on Track?

   Good evening! Last Saturday, while my tablet was being capricious I thought I'd check out the files where all my "suppose to be" visual novel projects where located and tidy up a bit. Reviewing all my suspended works, I read Conspiracy's script which remained in Episode 4 on side B of the game and for a moment, just one moment, I was prompted to continue the next scene writing until almost 2 a.m. However I realized the whole scene didn't matched up with the original concept so eventually I stopped myself and decided to take two steps back and retrace what I actually had in mind.
   Looking through piles of notes I thought having 2 different versions of Riko and Jin in cosplay would only make sprite work extend further, so now I am left to decide between the Western and Eastern clothing ( for this I will use the poll ). While for the characters' expression I might truly make a limited set for all characters - which will be aaaawfully hard on my side since I exaggerate - for episode passages I will have to stick with a simple recurring image with text.
   UI will undergo changes here and there as well as character profiles and "perhaps" game logo on LSF forum. This time I am 100% determined to ask additional help in coding. - *waves a white flag* -
    All this side by side with my work as a sprite artist for the work in progress BL game. If all ends well and successfully, the next otome game you'll see from me ( hoping it comes true ) will be made by a real team of different people. Or I might simply hand over a complete script to one of my most trusted and admirable teams among LSF. Still, no one knows what the futures holds for us. Goodnight as always!