Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Script is Going Well

  I already reached the 7th episode on side B so base on my pace I might actually finish the script by the second week of July! Cheers! ╰( ・ ᗜ ・ )╯
  From time to time I distract myself by switching between art, UI and script works. I'm practically making progress little by little haha...
  I can't believe the script is about to come to an end after half a year of hiatus! Thank you for everyone's support and patience!
  Latest news is... I joined a team as assistant artist for an otome project. What can I say? I love the visual novel world so much it's becoming a dependence of some sort. - kidding on the dependence part :P - I just want to gain more experience by working in group again ( although currently we are a 3 people team (〃▽〃) ).
   Almost forgot! "Blog transfer" will have to wait for now although I wanted to do it soon due to personal reasons. I have its new design already planned but guess I'll work on it if I find enough time.