Friday, June 26, 2015

Going Away For a Bit...

  Going on another summer trip this weekend, and since it won't take long I won't be bringing the entire game but only the script itself. Luckily I'm on the special arc now! Only problem is I need to find a way to insert it in some parts of the episodes. For the first time I realized working on Mizuno's story will be quite the challenge, hahaha...
   I started "proof-reading" the script but once I get it all done I want to consult it to a third-party just to be sure. So many things to do... 
   I decided to put the background music search for later and finish Conspiracy's default sprite soon. Around July and August I won't be doing art requests on my devArt account so I can experiment on my own characters with coloring and background. Haven't done that in a while and I feel bad neglecting my own characters. 
   Regarding my work as assistant artist, I'm still processing my new schedule but overall I'm having fun. 
   Here's a work in progress sprite for Black Lotus.