Friday, June 12, 2015

Contemplating....12

  I'm officially on summer vacation!!! 
 Which means day and night I'll be working on visual novel developments both for Black Lotus and Conspiracy added with my hopes on working on a short Kinetic Novel concentrating on the background aspects. So much work and I only have an entire summer.
  Differently from last year though, I have to be cautious about my sleeping habit and not to overdue, like staying awake until 5 in the morning. I won't be able to work much during Saturday as well since I found myself a part-time job.
  Anyway last year has really been a challenge considering personal and school matters. Luckily it ended well and for now I can breathe calmly and enjoy my summer holiday. By the next following years, I'm reluctant to admit that I might be entirely on hiatus. I'll have to study and work double due to personal reasons so finding time both for my art and game work is going to be quasi interamente impossible for me. Can't slack around anymore hahaha... 。゚(TヮT)゚。
  So before going on years of hiatus and posting once a lifetime, I would really want to finish all my game plans. Can't say the same for my unstoppable light bulbs though...
  I have to at least finish a script which I'll be glad to hand over on hard working groups on Lemma Soft and hope they'll make an awesome game out of it.
 Me and my delusions. On second thought it's not such a bad idea. We'll see, we'll see...  Buona Notte!