Monday, June 22, 2015

Moving On Sprite

  Yesterday I finished Keith's new sprite so now I'll be moving on the 3 adult characters for Black Lotus after that I will have officially finished all default versions for the game.
  Although the writer is on hiatus I will keep working on the sprites alongside my own game. Thanks to a webtoon I've been reading I found a way to procrastinate productively and it works! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

   Here's Conspiracy's current script status:


   Statistics:

       The game contains 2,059 dialogue blocks, containing 14,500 words and 76,412 characters, for an average of 7.0 words and 37 characters per block.


    Missing the penultimate episode on side B which will make me work on the special arcs then on the endings. Once that's out of the way, all that's left to do is for someone to proofread the script then it's all set!